Sunday, January 14, 2007

First Post

I am happy to see Greg start this blog. It can give us a place to engage in some discussion of issues related to paintball. I have only been playing for a year. My experience is in scenario and woods ball. I have never played a supp-air field. However, I have watched more than a few games and don't see much to interest me.

I will be happy to think about and then comment on any issues anyone brings up. I also promise to be open-minded and adjust my views in the presence of good arguments. One area sure to excite a lot of discussion should be paintball etiquette. The rules are fairly standard but how we respond to grey areas and how we deal with violators enjoy a wide range opinion. I would hope we could help the paintball community by encouraging more mature responses versus some of the juvenalia I often see in the forums.

1 comment:

Bielerga said...

Thanks for joining! I look forward to working with you!